Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Can i drink slim fast shakes while taking hydroxycut max advance for woman?

by Alaina B.
Question by Vanity: Can i drink slim fast shakes while taking hydroxycut max advance for woman?
I want to start taking this hydroxycut pills to help me lose some weight but at the Moment im drinking about 2 slim fast shakes a day and im scare the ingredients in the shakes wont let the hydroxycut work completely...can this affect anything?


Best answer:
Answer by Ashleyno your fine, slimfast shakes are just mean replacements, they wont affect the hydroxycut,

Know better? Le

Read more ...

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys just wanted to share my experience with you guys, I followed the instructions on www.lessenfat.com and it helped me alot. I lost 30 pounds in 45 days. I highly recommend you guys try it.

    ReplyDelete